March in to Spring
It’s wonderful to see the sunshine! It makes me feel so wonderful inside and out. I sit here on this beautiful day and hope you’re finding a way to enjoy it too.
Spring is just around the corner and I couldn’t be happier. It makes me think of all the ways I’d like to be outside being active. It’s not just that it motivates me to work harder so I can take care of all the landscape work at home, but with spring around the corner, I’m back in my grove and I have to move!
Here’s what I am excited about:
1) Getting Back to the Gym: I know, when our gym re-opened, I was so motivated. I am working on getting strength back. It’s great to have a safe place to exercise as the weather changes.
2) Breaking out my Bike: I’m itching to grease up my gears and climb those hills! With the weather change I like to mix up my cardio.
3) Getting my Stride On: For those of you who don’t know what a “Street Strider” is, it’s an elliptical trainer you can stand up and ride. It is designed like an elliptical with two wheels at the front and one at the back.
4) Running The Stairs: I head to the local fairgrounds and run those stairs! It’s a tough challenge for any well trained exerciser.
5) Mowing the Lawn: This is how I get my steps in during the warmer months. I love being outside mowing the lawn and listening to my music.
The great weather provides an opportunity to change your routine. Get out there and find ways to be active. No matter what you decide, stay healthy and happy!
Let’s March in to Spring!