The appointment of citizens to committees listed below give the public an opportunity to volunteer their skills and time to deal with various issues associated with our City.
Board and Committee Volunteer Positions are available on the following:
• Agricultural Development Advisory Board
• Bobcaygeon Legacy C.H.E.S.T. Fund Grant Committee
• City of Kawartha Lakes Environmental Advisory Committee
• Fenelon Falls Museum Board • Fenelon Falls Powerlinks Committee
• Fenelon Landfill Public Review Committee
• Heritage Victoria – Municipal Heritage Committee • Joint Cemetery Board
• Kawartha Lakes Accessibility Advisory Committee
• Lindsay Legacy C.H.E.S.T. Fund Grant Committee
• Lindsay Ops Landfill Public Review Committee
• Lindsay Park Advisory Committee • Transit Board
Full details are available on the City website at https://www.kawarthalakes.ca/en/municipal-services/join-a-board-or-committee.aspx.
Members of the public interested in serving on any of these Boards or Committees are asked to submit a Citizen Appointment Application Form, available at any Service Centre, City Hall or on the City’s website, along with supporting material, to the Clerk’s Department c/o Reception Desk, City Hall, 26 Francis Street, Lindsay, Ontario no later than 4:30 p.m. on Friday, October 27, 2017.